Saturday, March 24, 2007

To YOU SISTER - RESPECT

I respect you as a friend, a great wife, a strong woman and especially as a wonderful mom.
What I experienced yesterday made me realise that giving birth is no joke. Not that I ever thought it was easy but seeing you in so much pain yet so brave throughout the whole thing really put a lot into perspective for me. The whole time you stayed strong, positive, and you tried to stay in control as much as you could. You will forever be an example for me in time of trouble.And seeing the beautiful baby that you gave birth to also made it all worthwhile. I love who you are and how well you deal with things. Witnessing that miracle with you was a privilege.
And u my friend were so brave I am glad I have a positive image of such an experience.And its all thanks to you. You were wonderful
I love you, I love the mom that you are ...
And once again Praise the Lord !

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger ... said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger kristin said...

oooh that's about sabrina, right??? congratulations sabrina and walter!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger k a r e n said...

I'm tagging you! View my blog for details. =P

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suzy, you may one day experience it too. But as my mum always says: It’s a wonderful painful experience but it does worth it. In case your Steve gotta be there. He ain’t got no choice anyway ;)

Jerry

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home