Saturday, March 24, 2007

Paris

I know I just came back from a trip... Its probably why my mind is still wondering outside this city, this province and even this country. I can't wait to go back to Paris, to share the smells, the food, the city, the ambiance with my loved one. I cant wait to take him to the Parisian McDonalds so he can have a beer there with his cheeseburger... Cant wait to walk through the Champs Elisées while munching on a warm chocolate crepe bought at the street corner. Cant wait to go to the Eiffel tower with him, experience the restaurant as well as the rusty metallic structure that has made Paris so famous! Cant wait to get on the TGV - to experience the "Tunnel channel" then arrive in London just in time to hop on the underground to Hainault where we can finally relaxe at my aunt's house and chew on some sweet and salty popcorn.
Cant wait....

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is odd babe... but I was looking up prices for this today and how much we could get for our Airmiles too...

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sj said...

This move somehow takes me closer to a European feeling place though it would seem... no?

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I STILL need to do the sweet and salty popcorn though hon!!!

You brought me it ALL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home